PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Thursday, August 19, 2010

I think i need to make a list of goals for myself for this coming semester. If i don't, i'll get nothing done. I only have classes on tuesdays and thursdays, so if don't create structure for myself then i will just waste all my time. Also, because my classes are only on those days, it means that all my assignments will be on those days. If i don't organize myself, i will screw up all of my classes. At some point i will have large assignments/midterms due in all of my classes on the same day. I need to be able to handle that.

So, my list.

1. Go to all of my classes, including gym classes.
2. Spend at least three hours daily studying on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays. Weekends are more flexible.
3. Aim for 80% and higher on everything, no more 70 somethings.
4.Be awake and moving by 9, unless up past 2am.
5. Eat healthy, no more daily doughnuts with a king size chocolate bar on the side. Also, eat less KFC. That can't be good for my heart....
6. Cook something healthy on sundays that i can eat throughout the rest of the week. This way i won't fall back on eating cree food.

Yeah, i need to make an example schedule for myself.

Monday
8-9am: Wake up
10am-1pm: Study in library/FS
1pm-3pm: Eat, chill
3:3pm-4:30pm: Spinning
5pm: Shower so i'm not disgusting

After that, whatever. Go out, stay in and write an essay, doesn't matter. But, if i end up auditioning for the play, and somehow get in, that would change everything. That class is for a laaarge chunk of the day on Mon/Wed/Fri. Maybe i should just not bother with that until i sort out my health sitch?

No comments:

Post a Comment