PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Friday, August 27, 2010

Another Day At The Hospital....

Just got back from the docs again. I had an Echo cardiogram and a stress test done. The stress test wasn't bad, just awks because you have to run uphill with only the hospital gown on and everyone watches you. And of course, you're attached all over to the machines in the room.
So uncomfortable.
And so not the way i like to spend my day off from work.
I'm going to start making a tally to count how many people see me topless in a week. The echo cardiogram had to be topless as well. And seriously, ouch.

Now that i'm safely home, i'm going to make cookies for my grandpa and watch Clueless while i do this.
I think i might make blondie bars again. Because really, who can resist a blonde?
This is my segue to tell you that i'm now fairly blonde.
Yay?
Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment