PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hair Envy

Earlier in the week i was thinking about dying my hair dark. But now i realize that that would be silly. It's already mid december. If you're going to go dark (and you know it's only for the winter season) then you need to do it at the very beginning of fall. By the end of september/early october it should be set. 
Also, i've been having major hair envy and i know i'll want to imitate it come april.
The hair culprit? Erin Heatherton.
because of this, it would be especially stupid for me to go dark because my hair is already so close to being like Erin's.
I've never posted a pic of myself on the blog because it makes me a bit nervous, so i've found one where you can see my hair, but not my face.


Pic One: Erins hair at the 2010 VS fashion show.



Pic Two: My hair as I molest my housemates, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, on Halloween.



The colour is so similar but hers is a bit brighter.....i want it. But only for summer. That wouldn't be a good look on me during winter when my skin gets pastier by the moment. And i'll probably have a second job in the summer working outdoors again, so i'll have some legit skin colour....calling it a tan may be pushing it. But i will get a week in Cuba in May so maybe a tan will be possible. Success!  I don't think i've had a real tan since i was a child and spent all my waking hours outdoors without sunscreen on.

No comments:

Post a Comment