PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ew, blood.

My life is so frustrating these days.
I have more eating restrictions because of new medicine i must take. 
Now, i have to stop eating by nine pm. Do you know how hard this is going to be? Most of my eating takes place after nine!
Also, i can't eat for the first two hours i'm awake.
Fun, right?
It's because my blood is wrong. My body is no longer creating it properly and there is no iron in it. I'm not anemic, but it's similar in a few ways such as some of the side effects and whatnot.
What am i going to do if i can't eat after nine?! 
This is a disaster. 
It's 8:20 now and i'm pigging out like there's no tomorrow.
I should probably be more worried about the whole blood issue, but all i can think about is the fact that in guelph, once the day is done and we're all about to go to bed, i like to watch tv in bed and eat chocolate from my candy jar.
This is terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment