PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Monday, December 27, 2010

Dissecting my subconscious

I always wonder about peoples personal dating "types."
More so recently because i think my usual type has changed, but i don't know if this is because my normal type is so rare, or my preferences (and hormones, thanks to ortho) have changed.


Normally i go for the guy with red/reddish hair who can make me laugh. Pretty much any guy who can really make me laugh is good. Hair colour is a bonus.


Now, there are more qualifications needed, and hair colour isn't really one of them.
On my list i now have:

  • has ambitions for the future
  • is either thin or in shape
  • funny
  • by my definition, cute
Maybe it's because i'm getting older that i have more needs? Each point has it's reasoning. Like, if he has no ambitions, and it gets serious....where do we go from there? I don't want to end up with some guy who is unemployed and doesn't really care if he ever develops a career. And the thin thing, i don't want a guy who's overweight. At this age, if a guy is overweight and it isn't because of health issues, then that's just bad news. People tend to only gain weight over time, not lose it as they age. if they're overweight in their early twenties, there's an issue. Funny is obvious, everyone likes to laugh, and i'd need to be attracted to them, otherwise it's just friendship...

I must be aging, these things would never have popped into my head even a year ago.
Weird.
What's weirder, this type is probably more common than my old type...

No comments:

Post a Comment