PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Next stop? Jacob Junior

I've always thought that it's important to have someone to look to for fashion ideas. I don't really mean someone who's style i admire (that's kind of a given), but someone who's roughly the same size as you so you have an idea of what works for your body.

Before, I used to love Scarlet Johannson and Anne Hathaway.

They have a body type that i could relate to back in the day when i actually had boobs and whatnot. But i can't relate to them very well anymore, so i've moved on. I think they're beautiful women and i wish i could have curves like them, but that's not happening unless i go Heidi crazy and get mad plastic surgery.
Ew.

So for the past while, i've been adjusting to the idea of more boyish looks. For example, over the past year i've started looking more to Kate Moss and Sienna Miller. Before i just liked them because, well, they're hot.Now I look to them for clothing ideas, how things should fit and all that stuff I have no idea about.

I’m really not a fashion person, and I tend to stick to a few basic ideas. Unfortunately, a lot of my ideas are not geared to my present body. So I’m going to focus on the body types that are actually like mine, and stop pretending that I still have boobs and an ass.


But, i'm adjusting. Maybe i'll actually buy some jeans that fit. I have enough pairs that are a size or two too large, so if i gain weight and no longer fit the new clothes (my fear, it would be such a waste of money) i'll still have shit that fits.

My plan? Suck it up and by the jeans that fit back in grade 6 and 7.

I've got my 11 year old body again....i forgot how much it sucks to be flat chested. At least growing boobs is no longer a competition, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment