PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Vacay

I'm heading off to Cuba today, and while i'm excited, i'm a bit nervous. It's for my sisters wedding and i'm terrified i'm going to fuck something up. Like, i'll be curling her hair and ruin the dress with my curling iron. Or maybe i'll just be too drunk and embarrass everyone, including myself. 


I didn't get to the weight i wanted for the wedding. I'm working for the ministry of finance this summer, and working a desk job isn't great for trying to gain weight. I'm back down to 105lbs again... My job is extremely busy so i can't really snack and work at the same time. It would slow me down too much. I don't even take breaks, just a half hour lunch. No other students are busy like me which kind of sucks, because then they come by and I feel like a jackass working and only half paying attention to them. Sort of douchie. I really do like the job though, everyone's so nice, even if i make mistakes.


For the next week, all i need to worry about is trying to avoid a sunburn...and study for school. I keep questioning my decision to take summer classes....it'll pay off during the school year...i hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment