PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Health/Body Update

I've gotten up to 106.5 lbs!!!
I know that's not a huge difference but in my mind it is. If I could be at 108 by the time I leave for Cuba i'll be satisfied. I just don't want pictures on facebook for forever where my vertebrae look like they have a life of their own.


It's surprisingly hard to gain weight. This never used to be an issue for me. I've been tracking my calories and my workouts and my weight should definitely be higher than what is is.


I have to see my doctor on monday, so maybe i'll ask her about it. I can only imagine her giving me those weird protein bars like they had in Mean Girls to help me gain weight, but i've already tried increasing my calories so...the hell? I can tell I haven't really gained more fat on my body, just some muscle from toning exercises...so confused...She needs to talk to me about some test results though, so maybe she's already got an answer for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment