PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fitspiration

Since the school year is coming to a close soon, I need to get myself motivated to work out! I won't have spinning classes and pilates anymore so i'll have to rely on my personal motivation to get me outside jogging and whatnot.
So, what motivates me?
Mostly the Victoria's Secret models. They're always in perfect shape! I doubt I could ever be as perfectly thin and toned as they are, but it's good to have goals, otherwise i'll just turn to mush.
Hopefully I'll get a summer job that has a regular schedule, rather than doing shift work again like last summer. Then I could sign up for classes at the gym near my house and know that i'm going to work out every week, rather than hoping to and never getting around to it because my work schedule is so random.
Whatever.
Moving on to my fitspiration pictures!








This will probably end up attracting some creepy pervs to my blog, but whatever. I need some images to get my competitive streak going!

No comments:

Post a Comment