PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Mascara Review: Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara

I got a bunch of different mascaras for Christmas so i've decided to compare them with each other an my usuals as i go through them.


I thought I would hate this mascara but I was very pleasantly surprised.
It isn't flaky, didn't clump, and made my lashes exceedingly long.
I don't think my lashes have looked this good in ages. It might be too much lash for class, but would be perfect for night.
Also, if you're like me and have long bottom lashes, this mascara will work wonderfully. Usually mascara will cause them to be a clumpy mess so I just go without, but this went on very smoothly.


I have it in black and it isn't as dark as other black mascaras. It works well for me because I have light hair, but if you're a brunette, this mascara may not be enough for you. But, because this mascara layers well, this could work as a nice daytime mascara for brunettes who can handle longer lashes during the day. The lighter black would keep the look from becoming too intense while creating thicker lashes and a well defined eye.


For girls with light hair, I give this a 5/5, but for darker haired girls, only a 4/5. The feather effect it creates is great, but may not be strong enough for everyone.


A bonus, the mascara feels very light, not heavy as some do. Great if you want to put it over false eyelashes and do not want any more weight added to the lid.


Perfect for flirty, girly looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment