PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mascara Review: Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express

I tried out this mascara yesterday an absolutely loved it.
It's been sitting my makeup bag for about a year now, but i've never used it until now because I assumed my other ones were better quality.
This one is great though. 
It provides great volume and length and doesn't clump in the least. As well, it went on smoothly along my bottom lashes.
It lasted for a long time without any flaking and didn't go on thick or heavy.
Overall, I would give this a 4/5. 
I only took off one point because of how easily it comes off. If you're caught in the rain or cry, it will be smudged under your eyes within moments. I've never tried the waterproof version so i don't know if the quality would be equal to that of the non waterproof version, but it would be worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment