PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Got The Jitters

Moving back to the Guelph house today!
I'm excited to get back there, but also quite nervous.
For the first time since first year, i'll have a full load of classes, and four of them are english. I'm going to drown in reading assignments.


I think for the rest of January i'll be fine to go out both friday and saturday night, but come february there will be plenty of times where I'm probably going to need to pick which night I can go out and spend the other one staying in working/reading.


I'm dreading unpacking all my things. I have three suitcases and some bags. How have I managed this?!
Also, I bought a Magic Bullet. Now when we have fruit that no one is going to eat, just shove it in there with some orange juice and dessert soy. Instant smoothie! And I've had frozen berries in the freezer from september and this is my plan to finally eat them...success! 

No comments:

Post a Comment