PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Friday, November 12, 2010

Season envy

I keep finding myself thinking about summer.
Already.
There isn't even any snow on the ground, yet i'm already excited to shop for spring clothing!
I'm being crazy, right?
Maybe i'll watch a christmas movie before bed....try and get into the winter mood.

I'm really missing the summer sun! more than i normally do. i miss how defined my freckles are in the summer months.

I'll just have to force it all out of my mind. And there isn't even any good fall/winter shopping left to do. Now when i consider buying something, i just feel greedy.

By the time march rolls around, i'm going to be dying to shop. And lay in the sun. and wear barely anything outside.

If i keep telling myself i can handle a few months of jackets and layering, maybe it'll be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment