PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Friday, November 12, 2010

Middle school me always wanted huge boobs.

I went out shopping today, but found i wasn't in much of a shopping mood.
I figured victorias secret would perk me up. i picked out a few bras, one specifically being the miraculous bra.
nothing miraculous about it.
I felt thoroughly disgusting wearing it.
If you ever want the look of having a very fake boob job, get the miraculous bra.
i tried my top to see if it would make a difference. i thought that the boobs might look less insane once covered by some cloth.
nope.
and with a cardigan over top of that, i just looked fat.
if all you want is some nice cleavage, get any other push up bra. this one will give you loads of cleavage, but it also gives you the most ridiculous silhouette.
I'll explain.
The bra is supposed to give you the illusion of you of being two cup sizes larger than you are. plus cleavage. Problem is, there won't be enough boob to create realistic cleavage for that cup size. So, you end up with very large cup sizes, with odd cleavage that does not go out far enough to look quite correct. the boobs are just pushed high and together.....but they don't go out far enough to look realistic from any angle but straight on.
when i left the change room and the women asked me why i didn't like it, i said "it didn't look right."

they all knew exactly what i meant.

So, i got a bra from aerie instead. it's adorable.

and I learned my lesson. watermelon breasts just aren't for everyone. the curious 13 year old inside of me can now relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment