PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Anxiety!

Tomorrow i plan to make myself jog first thing in the morning. I'm having so much anxiety over this.
I like to jog, but i always use the treadmill at home. Problem is, i live away from home now and need to stay in shape.

So why the anxiety? Because if i jog outside, people can see me!
So stupid, right?
But i have so many fears about this. Like, jogging with my ipod....will i look stupid carrying it?
And like, do i look crazy when i run? Do i make a face? Do i mouth my music as i run? Do i get a sweaty bum?

SO MANY QUESTIONS!

I'm only going to do a short run tomorrow, just to get a feel for what it's like running outside. Nothing more than a half hour.

Man, i'm so nervous. why am i feeling so self conscious?!
This is craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment