PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Friday, February 11, 2011

Worst Weekend Ever

My Weekend of Hell Schedule


Friday:
Read Death on the Nile and get a chunk of The Secret Agent done.


Saturday:
Finish The Secret Agent, read Equus and get well into Great Expectations.
Also, begin my research paper, get about halfway through.
And on top of this, i need to go buy some medicine as well as The Coral Island, Equus, and The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.


Sunday:
Finish reading Great Expectations, and get a good chunk done of The Sound and the Fury.
Then finish my research paper.
And then plan my english presentation and write my theatre scene.
Get a wax.


Monday:
Finish The Sound and the Fury.
Start reading the Invisible Man.
Study for my midterm.


Everything else can wait for later in the week and reading week.


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment