PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Friday, February 25, 2011

Too Much

Don't mean to sound old and out of touch, but why the hell are there so many candy kids and 90's style rave kids all over Toronto?
It's weirding me out.
I just don't understand.
How is that look popular again? I can get the atmosphere thing because of dubstep making drugs and shit mainstream again, but why the clothing? Where does a person even find these things? It's giving me flashbacks to when i was in grade school and my sister was in highschool and brother was in university and all their friends looked and dressed the same way as these current candy kids.
Fucking weird.
I'm blaming those platform sandals popping up everywhere like it's 1997.
I remember my sister wearing something almost identical to this to her grade 7 school dance.
Just terrible.
Too 90's too soon. Kids clearly can't handle it! And to be perfectly honest, as much as I like/love Gwen Stefani, I'm not ready to see pimply faced teens walk around with makeup from the early No Doubt days.




Ugh, please no. I can stand the chubby girls with muffin tops wearing the 70's crop tops, but not this! Not the 90's! 

No comments:

Post a Comment