PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

About to file a missing persons report.

Where has Sienna Miller gone?!
Once, she was everywhere, bounding around in cute outfits, with hair making it look like she just rolled out of bed. I love that look! Probably because that's how i do my hair every day. It's been a while since i've combed my hair after sleeping in it.
Anyways, Sienna Miller has gone missing from my life. 
What is she wearing these days?
Does she wear those Rachel Comey Mars boots? I hope she does. I could never find them anywhere, so she would of course have them. Next time i see a picture of her, she'll probably be wearing the beige ones, making me just that much more jealous of her.
I need some Sienna in my life! And those boots. But now it's far too late in the season for them. And because I live in Canada, they probably won't even be available here until the fall.
So many frustrations...



It's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment