PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Friday, September 3, 2010

Yay and Ugh

Very good day shopping with my sister.
We went to winners (i was so bitter) because my sister wanted to check it out for deals, so obvi i had to deal with it. and hidden amongst the many pairs of roxy and dollhouse (the fuck?) jeans were a pair of paige jeans in my size. aaamazing. the same pants cost somethign like $210 at aritzia and was only $90 there. sooooo happy!

i also got this redic sweater.

It's too funny. I had to have it.

sudden change in topic, i'm majorly disgusted. my mum's watching some discovery channel thing about this giant fish called a Goliath Grouper.
Pretty much, it's a fish that grows to be 800 pounds and can eat people because it's huuuge.
so disgusting.

this is just like when i learned about camel spiders.
ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment