PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Madonna Arms?

Just to warn everyone, i might be awkwardly fit when school starts.
My work is really physical (why do i always get man jobs?) and everyday after i work my body is sore.
Why?
My job mainly consists of lunges on a surface close to that of a stability ball (but on water) and using extra intense resistance bands.
I'm terrified i'm going to get madonna arms or legs like the girl in the old street fighter games.
You remember street fighter, right? If i do get the crazy thighs, i'll get the chung li costume for halloween.
yeahhhhh chung li! she was my fave besides dhalsim
Dude, street fighter was seriously amazing. if i still had it then i'd be playing it right now.
Unfortch, i don't. So i guess i'll go outside and tan for an hour or two so i don't get a terri farmers tan from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment