PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Saturday, June 11, 2011

My body hates me

Seriously. It hates me.
I woke up early thursday morning in excruciating pain. So bad, I wouldn't have been surprised if an alien baby were eating it's way out of my abdomen.
It went on for about five hours before starting to fade, but it still hurts somewhat.
So I went to my doctor and apparently I've messed up my stomach by drinking too much and having too much coffee. And if I don't fix this, I could get ulcers.
So, until my stomach heals itself, no booze or coffee.
The booze I can deal with, I don't drink during the work week, and I could be good by next weekend. But the coffee? I live off coffee! I don't know how i'll be able to make it through the day! Maybe i'll be able to last until tuesday, but I can't imagine going until thursday without any. I better be fine by then or my work will seriously suffer.


Also, I was really happy with myself. After Cuba, my weight was 111 lbs. It was so happy! But I checked it today and I'm already down to 106 lbs again. And I can barely eat because my stomach's messed so I know it's going to drop more.


My body seriously needs to figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment