PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

People have weird imaginations.

I always get a lot of "you know what you remind me of's" for some reason. So, maybe i'll make this a common thread on the blog.
My most recent "you remind me of"?
A Who.


I'm not sure if this is better than the cowgirl from Toy Story....def better than Dori from Finding Nemo....
I've been told multiple times that i remind people of elves....good thing or bad thing? when i googled "elf" this is what turned up:



Not sure how i feel about this. I've never asked anyone why they've felt i seem elfin, and now i really don't know if i'd like to know the reason. It seems it's either a sword wielding whore or a man-child. And unfortunately, i think i'm much closer to the man-child.
if these are the things people sometimes imagine me to be then i'll just stick with Cindy Lou Who.
Although, the whore does have great hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment