PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Maybe this is a bad idea?

I'm getting highlights tomorrow afternoon. I didn't plan to at the beginning of summer, but the sun makes me look so severe even though my hair's a light brown. Also, it's getting more gingie from the sun bleaching it out and i'm scared of the Kick a Ginger days.

So, I'm thinking i'll get highlights somewhat like this, but not as blonde. Nothing too intense, just enough to brighten my hair and make me look less like a daywalker. And this would grow out pretty well, considering my natural hair colour is much lighter than Jessica Alba's. My hair's a mutt; a mix of mousy brown, red and golden blond. When i add colour, it's not hard to grow out because it all blends. So, if this goes wrong....meh. It'll fade to match my natural colour within 3 months.
If it somehow goes green... i'm going to be redic pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment