PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Friday, July 1, 2011

Health Update!

I've managed to hold my weight at the 110lbs ish area for almost a month! It's dropped down a few times, but generally i've been able to keep it at 110lbs! Very proud. It makes me feel much more secure. Maybe i've actually gained some muscle? I've been paying much more attention to my fitness this summer, trying to get some muscle mass so i'm not just a twig, and I think I definitely look better. Like, healthier. The rib situation is definitely not like what it was. And i've been able to wear some of my older bras! Amazing. It's nice to look more womanly, rather than like a tween.


So, I think I deserve some fitspiration! I've been working really hard on my butt, attempting to fix the pancake, so I need something to keep me going. Squats are hard!


Fitspirtation!






No comments:

Post a Comment